Friday, November 6, 2009

Ehhhh

I am very sleep deprived. I forget what a real sleep even feels like! This entire week has been the same kind of sleep. Waking up about avery 45 minutes wide awake. Who knows why, but then I stay up for atleast a half hour trying to go back to sleep. It isn't the most pleasant thing in the world.

But last night was the worst. I woke up at 3:30am in agonizing pain. It was cramps, except that it was cramps from hell. I was so close to going to the hospital. and if you know me at all you know that I HATE going to the doctor, hospital, or anything related. So, if I do go, you know I'm in a lot of pain. If it wasn't at 3:30am and on my mother's birthday, I probably would've gone. Anyway, so I stayed up cringing and crying because of the pain for aroooouuund an hour and a half. It finally subsided, and I went back to sleep around 5 or 6. Oy. I. Need. Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment