Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oh. My. goodness.

My life is so incredibly crazy. I always make plans knowing they will change, but this is getting a little out of hand.

Anyway, here's a tiny update: I'm working for IDDS as an office assistant, good job, good pay, really happy there. There are options in the future, but I won't reveal those until I know for sure, as I don't want to get my hopes up and such. I am pretty happy overall, laughing a good amount, etc. However, at the moment I am somewhat down in the dumps... mostly just because it was one of those days, but also because I get lonely really easily. I hate how that word sounds, though. It's so pathetic. But, it's true. so....there's that. It's an ongoing thing, usually at night. Nights are always the hardest.

I need something.. I don't know what it is, but I know I need it. I can feel it creeping up every once in awhile... this need.. it's very familiar, yet very vague at the same time. Interesting.

Thanksgiving plans aren't too exciting. Carly and the family are here til Saturday, and Friday we go to My dad's girlfriends house for her holiday celebration andn whatnot. That's about it.

Been biking quite a bit recently, feels good. I don't want it to get cold so that I can't train on an actual bike though. booooo.


I have this feeling of being lost right now. it's always temporary, but it happens.


I'm all wumbly jumbly in my words, so I'm gonna go now.

I NEED SLEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment