Wednesday, November 11, 2009

in limbo..

So, my job at the church ends on Friday. I will have a month and a half before I move to Florida. (I would go right away, but the holidays are coming up...etc.) I am going to be doing a lot of oddjobs here and there, you know, babysitting, etc. But, on top of that, I am going to volunteer my little tooshie off, so that I don't A) go crazy and B) spend the money I've been saving for Florida. no, that would be bad. It's going to be a hard month and a half, but I think as long as I just make good use of the time with something meaningful, it will fly by. I hope I get enough jobs here and there so that I don't spend too much money. And with the Holidays coming up, that's going to be expensive as well.

Atleast I'll get to catch up on some sleep for a little bit, right? And do some artwork. It's extremely difficult for me to not go visit people....I have lots of time, a good amount of money...and nothing to do. But I can't spend the money. I have to be responsible and have a good "cushion" of money so that if worst comes to worst, I will be okay.

I hate that. Especially when I miss people like crazy and they are so far away and I don't know when I will see them again.

I am also going to bike. A LOT. I mean, until I freeze. (Another advantage of going to Florida)

I have an extremely busy Wednesday - Sunday, and then a month of absolute nothingness. Interesting.

Everything is going well, though. That's the only interesting news I've gotten in the past week or however long it's been since I've posted on here...


Also, I freaking love sitting curled up in a blanket drinking chamomile and honey before sleeptime. That is just the best...if only I had someone to curl in the blanket with! Someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment